This December (3-5) Just Add GEA to your schedule at the Food Ingredients Europe show in Paris, France. Solutions for food and dairy ingredients, freeze-dried food and instant coffee will be on display at booth 6F141 in Hall H6 and visitors to the booth will be able to explore both the GEA Liquid Nitrogen Freezer Pilot Plant and the MOBILE MINOR® R&D Spray Dryer.
Why you should visit us at Fi Europe:
- Explore our portfolio of equipment and integrated solutions for the food ingredients industry
- Discover the newly developed Liquid Nitrogen Freezer Pilot Plant that helps optimize your production processes for fermentation-derived ingredients
- View our spray dried and freeze dried product samples on display
- Discuss with our experts how to develop and evaluate your new products and processes in our test facilities
- Learn how GEA solutions can help you to maximize efficiency, productivity and profitability
GEA experts will be available to present our exhibits, to walk you through our process lines, and to answer any questions you might have on how working with GEA can add value to your operation. Our Drying Specialist Henrik Stillhoff Nielsen will also be on stage at the Expo FoodTec Hub on 4 December to present "From fruit to fruit powders: selecting the right process".