Suitable for use with natural refrigerants, non-corrosive gases and liquids, and cooling brine. These valves and components are perfectly designed, developed, and manufactured in accordance with your specifications.
Certified by the following internationally recognized classification authorities:
• German Technical Inspection Agencies (TÜV)
• Lloyd’s Register of Shipping (LRS)
• Bureau Veritas Certification (BV)
• Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (RS)
• Urzad Dozoru Technicznego (UDT)
• NIPPON KAIJI KYOKAI (ClassNK)
• Rostechnadsor (RTN)
• Gossudarstwenny Standart (GOST)
• Germanischer Lloyd (GL)
• Det Norske Veritas (DNV)
Avoid upfront investment and preserve capital. GEA Financial Services offer to you attractive conditions to lease your new GEA equipment. Cost occur over time while the machine is used.
Video support designed to provide remote assistance in real-time.
Stay in touch with GEA innovations and stories by signing up for news from GEA.Sign up
We are here to help! With just a few details we will be able to respond to your inquiry.Contact us