Designed for a batch size of 40 hl (35 U.S. bbl)
In addition to the established COMPACT-STAR® brewhouse line for mid-sized breweries, GEA now offers a brewhouse for artisan craft breweries: the skid-mounted CRAFT-STAR®.
With a striking visual appearance and a clear focus on specialty beer recipes, the CRAFT-STAR® is the right tool for the artisan brewer wishing to produce 40 hl of the finest wort in any style.
GEA´s state-of-the art brewing technologies gives you unsurpassed efficiency in the use of raw materials. And, thanks to the all stainless steel design, reliable components and solid craftsmanship, this sturdy workhorse brewery will serve you for many, many years.
Key benefits of the CRAFT-STAR® brewhouse
- Pre-engineered brewhouse concept is cost-effective and offers short lead times
- Versatile, over-sized vessels can handle high gravity beer recipes
- Easy to install and set up
- Flanged connections to utilities make for easy on site tie-ins
- External wort boiling allows for maximum batch size flexibility
- Highly efficient: up to 98% extract yield in the lauter tun
- Up to 5 or 7 brews within 24 hours means high throughputs, even in a one-shift operation
- Compatible with infusion and decoction mashing regimes