Developed for design engineers, facility operators and managers at wastewater treatment plants, this webinar goes beyond the basics and examines what’s required to maximize decanter centrifuge efficiency.
We’ll review decanter centrifuge performance under a variety of operating conditions and look at the many factors that impact cake dryness and centrate clarity. Here are a few of the topics we’ll be covering:
- Bowl geometry
- Time under pressure
- Solids loading rate and relationship to differential speed
- Purpose of the polymer and its impact on cake
- Effects of pond design and bowl speed
- Impact of wear & tear on performance
- Troubleshooting basics
Come with your questions! We’ll be answering as many as we can during the last 15 minutes of the presentation.
- James D. Hanson, P.E., Decanter Product Specialist, GEA North America
- Todd Marshall, Market Manager, Separation – Environmental Applications, GEA North America