We’re looking forward to participating in the 2022 edition of the Unified Wine & Grape Symposium as it returns to its home in downtown Sacramento, the SAFE Credit Union Convention Center. The renovation of the center has allowed us to expand our presence at the show. But more importantly, we are eager to meet with our wine and grape industry friends and customers for the first time in nearly two years.
Free exhibit hall passes are available through your GEA representative, or you can contact us through the link on this page and we’ll be able to help
Reasons to visit the GEA booth:
- Find out more about our GEA Separators for wine and juice production. Our disk centrifuges and decanter centrifuges set the industry standard. Integrated drive separators from GEA allow the power from the motor to be transmitted directly to the bowl, resulting in energy savings, reduced space requirements, less maintenance and lower noise levels.
- Learn about our GEA Membrane Filtration systems which can be custom made to your specifications and incorporate a variety of membrane types depending on your needs.
- Discover our range of hygienic valves and pumps perfect for use in wine and beverage applications, including the GEA Hilge TP and TPS single-stage centrifugal pumps.
- Get acquainted with our newest valve control top technology. The GEA T.VIS® M-20 Control Top offers the entire range of functions for most applications, plus additional advantages in terms of automated valve commissioning and efficient equipment management.
- Speak with our technology and service experts about existing equipment and future plans.