The FOOD TECH MASTER is a series of professional training courses organized by GEA with the aim of sharing knowledge and expertise on food production technology.
The next edition will take place in September 2023 and will focus on Snack Pellets processing.
The seminars will be held by Professors of the academic community, industry leaders and Process Engineers of GEA Snack Pellets Technologies Division. Topics will cover the entire pellets production process, from theoretical aspects to extremely practical issues as trials in a pilot plant and panel tests for sensory evaluation.
The seminar will focus on issues such as raw materials, extrusion technology, heat treatment and drying process, production technology and processing, energy recovery and efficiency, process automation, packaging and product and production quality.
5 Days, from 25 to 29 September – 2023
(The course may be available in other languages depending on the total number of applicants for a given language.)
Plant Managers, Production Managers, R&D Managers, Quality Control Managers, Production Engineers.
The course package includes mentioned services.
- VALUE: 40 hours of classes, attendance to all training sessions, trials, sensory tests; access to all presentations; proceedings articles
- CERTIFICATE: Certificate of Food Tech Master status
- ACCOMMODATION: 4 stars Hotel accommodation
- MEALS: Breakfast, coffee break, lunch and dinner
- TRANSFER: From/to Venice Airport. Daily transfers from hotel to GEA Headquarters and back. Transfers in the evening for dinner, when necessary.
- AFTER WORK: Guided city tours in the evening. (Tours may be cancelled in case of bad weather)