As 2021 draws to a close, we’ll be wrapping up the year with participation in Process Expo. For years, Process Expo has been the meeting place for food and beverage processing and packaging professionals. We’re excited to participate and once again engage face-to-face with colleagues and industry friends.
Our engineering and product teams continually strive to make our industry-leading technologies even better. During the event, come and learn how we have worked to make our best innovations even better. All while meeting optimum hygiene, quality, efficiency and sustainability standards.
FREE registration offer. Use promo code 55429 when prompted.
On the GEA Booth:
- NEW! Our display container complete with GEA pumps, valves and tank cleaners will roll on to the show floor and be the prominent item in our booth. Inside, visitors will find a variety of exhibits that demonstrate the use of GEA’s extensive line of flow components ideal for use in food, beverage and pharmaceutical applications.
- FIRST TIME AT PROCESS EXPO! Our GEA SmartPacker TwinTube will be up and running. This VFFS unit offers a combined production output up to 500 bags/min and a reinforced modular design. It is certain to bring big productivity benefits and more flexibility to any operation.
- INTRODUCED IN 2021! Learn about the new GEA CookStar 1000 GEN 3. We’ll have a model on hand and our experts will be available to answer your questions. It’s the only industrial oven that can dry, steam, cook, roast and smoke your product.
- FIRST TIME AT PROCESS EXPO! Model R Filtration Skid used to perform pilot studies on membrane filtration technologies (MF, UF, NF and RO) under a wide range of operating conditions and a variety of membrane types.
- SEE our Integrated Drive Skimming Separator for milk and whey skimming and cream separation. This integrated drive technology allows power to be transmitted directly to the bowl resulting in energy savings, reduced space requirements, less maintenance and lower noise levels.
- SEE our GEA MultiJector with 2 mm OptiFlex needles. It features unrivaled injection accuracy for excellent product quality and maximum profitability and is the right choice for precise brine injection of bacon and poultry products.
- SEE our GEA PowerGrind with BES (bone elimination system). This new generation of grinders features improved capacity, hygiene and safety performance. Appropriate for fine grinding of meat, fish and vegetables, the machine features a two-worm design with a hinged lining.
Our product, application and service experts will be available as you think about upgrading your existing lines or adding new products. We look forward to meeting with you at the show.