Be our welcome guests on the run up to IFFA 2019 as we host a unique event at our location in Bakel (the Netherlands). We will be putting on a vibrant and informative walk-in session in our Technology Center giving you an opportunity to discover the secret ingredient for success.
And, as our special guest, in the evening on the day of your arrival, we are pleased to invite you to a unique and multi-sensory dining experience at a secret location in the Netherlands.
Read further to discover what we have planned for you!
- To learn and discover innovative equipment in action with our inspirational people
- To meet our team with inspirational people and experience passion, expertise and innovation during the walk-in sessions
- To get acquainted with GEA's service and automation solutions
- To join our unique dinner; 'Dining, but not as you know it'
Save the dates:
- 02-05-2019 | Unique Dining Experience at a secret location (the Netherlands)
- 03-05-2019 | Pre-IFFA event at GEA Bakel (the Netherlands)
- 04-05-2019 - 09-05-2019 | IFFA exhibition Frankfurt (Germany)
Unique Dining Experience - Dining, but not as you know it
As our special guest, in the evening on the day of your arrival, we are excited to invite you to a unique, multi-sensory dining experience in a secret location, in the Netherlands. For now that's all we can say as we don't want to spoil the surprise!
Walk-in sessions: meet the team and experience passion, expertise and innovation.
Learn, discover and experience innovative equipment in action with our inspirational people. We have 4 walk-in sessions time-slots and 11 topics to choose from. Find out more about the 11 topics on the ‘Walk-in sessions’ tab. There is plenty to choose from to get the most out of the event and discover secret ingredients for success.
We'd love you to join us for this unique opportunity. Register before 26th April 2019 and we'll arrange the rest. Don't miss out. As seats are limited, we work on a first-come-first-served basis.