Your package, your way
Under the booth theme "Your package, your way", GEA, a longstanding exhibitor at Pack Expo with a reputation for quality and innovation, will be showcasing at Booth N-4927 a selection of equipment and expertise to meet your packaging requirements.
See for yourself why GEA is a leader in Food Packaging and Processing. We're packed with ideas and solutions that power innovation. Learn why industry-leading companies worldwide choose GEA, and how we can meet your packaging requirements.
During the show, representatives from GEA will be available to present our exhibits, walk you through our process lines and demonstrations, and to answer any questions you might have about our products and solutions.
Come visit our booth to see the latest has to offer:
- GEA PowerPak: an innovative thermoformer concept for the highest horizontal packaging standards, complex applications and high output demands. See a running presentation at the GEA booth.
- Watch the GEA SmartPacker CX250-S vertical bagger in action: the new high speed, continuous motion, low drop packaging machine with highest output / sq. foot available on the market today.
- GEA VIPOLL Filling heads: filling technologies for soft drinks, beer and fresh dairy products. GEA can now also fill beverages that do not require sterile processing into glass bottles, cans and plastic containers. GEA is already the innovation leader in blowing and filling process in the aseptic as well as all sensitive beverage segments, especially for PET and HDPE bottles.
- GEA Hilge Pump Line: a leading supplier of pumping solutions for over 156 years from Germany, is available in the US. The premium pump series GEA Hilge HYGIA, TP, and TPS consist of single-stage end-suction centrifugal and self-priming pumps, constructed for use in industries with high demands of hygiene and flexibility. Now assembled from our Galesville, Wisconsin production facility.
- GEA MegaSlicer: the highly reliable and hygienic machine, designed with easy access to the entire product contact areas for inspection and cleaning procedure, predestined for an integration into fully automated lines and suitable for a wide variety of applications and capacities.
- GEA Service: Our customers supply the world with every type of goods. Working with GEA Service means partnering with a dedicated team of service experts. We build, maintain and improve our customers’ equipment, process lines and production plants so that every changing requirement is met, and every aspect of their production processes is optimized. Our customers can feel confident that their processing and manufacturing infrastructure will work to help ensure their continued business success throughout the entire life cycle.
- Discover GEA's portfolio in Ready-to-drink Tea: The world of ready-to-drink has never been so innovative. From tea leaves and ingredients handling through to filling and packaging, GEA experts tailor technologies for every stage in the ready-to-drink tea process, working with customers to design, configure, install, and maintain components, equipment, and complete process lines. Building on years of experience working side-by-side with the tea industry, GEA has developed the state-of-the-art, end-to-end plants that can achieve those key goals. Customers can be confident that our solutions will maximize the extraction and preservation of key constituents, while saving energy and resources.