The maintenance of industrial plants is an increasingly strategic asset: the efficiency and productivity of the entire supply chain depend on it!
Why join the master?
- to learn the most advanced techniques to manage the correct ordinary maintenance of dry pasta plants and extruded products, reducing costs.
- to be guided by the intervention of highly competent and specialized technicians, in charge of teach the latest solutions that allow preventive intervention and guarantee the good functioning of the plant, avoiding production interruptions or drops in performance.
- to directly watch the best practices in practical examples, thanks to the collaboration with Pastificio Campioni (Italy), a high-tech pasta factory exclusively equipped with Pavan lines, which has allowed us to carry out complete and detailed technical investigations.
What will the seminar focus onto?
- Big Data for a manufacturing 4.0
- Predictive maintenance techniques: meaning, objectives, application mode, cost/benefit analysis
- Maintenance management: programming; document management; preventive, predictive and proactive maintenance application; warehouse management; KPIs
- Maintenance of pasta production plants
- Duration: 5 Days: 14 - 18 October 2019
- Arrival: 13 October 2019 evening
- Departure: 18 October 2019 afternoon
- Pick-up: Treviso Airport, Venice Airport, Padua Train Station
- Language: English.(The course may be available in other languages depending on the total number of applicants for a given language).
- Target: Plant Managers, Production Managers, R&D Managers, Quality Control Managers, Production Engineers.