GEA presents itself at Ipack-Ima with a renewed purpose and vision. We plan to focus on four key factors, sustainability, new food, innovation & digitalization and Service excellence. The two main market trends are sustainability along with new food. We plan to provide technological solutions for the market to broaden our and our client’s horizon.
Why you should visit us at Ipack-Ima:
- To get close to the most advanced food processing technology that represents the future of your business;
- To talk with experts who really understand your industry and applications;
- To get access to some of the finest test facilities in the world;
- To meet the food specialists from GEA Group;
- To be inspired.
For GEA, sustainability is an essential part of how we do business. That is why we have committed to ambitious climate targets. Our technological edge enables us to make a substantial difference for our customers and is a strong motivator for us. There is no doubt that sustainability will be a key growth driver for GEA in the future.
Our aim is to offer our customers additional digital solutions that enable them to use their GEA machines even more efficiently. At Ipack-ima, GEA will present the new platform dedicated to energy and performance management. The platform is based on the EDGE technology and will allow to:
- Collect information in order to optimize energy consumption in the plant
- Access the applications for the plant management
- Store data and share it with the customers and the supplier (GEA)
- Improve predictive maintenance trough the collection and reprocessing of data coming from the sensors installed in the plant. This allows to manage many machines with the same level of integrated information regardless of technology in place.
Moreover, GEA will present the new Augmented Reality technology, which allows to:
- Improve and simplify maintenance
- Implement the procedures for maintenance and use found in the manual
- Speed up the spare parts orders
For the 2022 edition, IPACK-IMA will focus on the competitiveness of digital technology for its exhibiting companies: in collaboration with MindSphere World, a thematic itinerary will be created among the stands thanks to a project aimed at highlighting the success of application cases of Internet-of-Things technologies in the world of processing and packaging.
This innovation involves IPACK-IMA's most avant-garde digital exhibitors, GEA will join the initiative by presenting success cases of adoption of Edge and Cloud.
New Food is driven by changing consumer expectations, the New Food market is growing rapidly. For GEA, this development presents exciting growth opportunities. Thus, New Food will be a key lever in helping our customer to succeed. By getting alternative raw materials such as grains and proteins, we can produce new products. We will focus on ideas such as meat analogues, healthy snacks, high-protein pasta which can also include gluten free or organic products, new shapes, sizes, and textures.
Discover New Tastes
In the morning, we will offer a nice, relaxing and fresh start with some New Food products made by our Bakery technologies.
In the late afternoon, we will close off with an entertaining and fulfilling experience dedicated to Pasta and Snacks, that will enrich your taste buds.
Both events will be held in the hospitality area of the GEA stand.
Stop by to Discover Tomorrow Now!