Join „Next Generation Farming“
New technologies for sustainable dairy farming
Under the theme "Next Generation Farming", we will be presenting the latest trends in dairy farming as well as groundbreaking technologies for you at EuroTier 2022.
Exchange ideas with our experts about your needs as a milk producer and let’s look at the future together!
GEA‘s networked solutions and reliable service support you in making your daily business more profitable while improving herd health at the same time. With the help of automated milking and feeding processes as well as manure management, we can develop holistic, tailor-made strategies for your daiy farm, making production more efficient and sustainable – today and in the future, for you and coming generations.
Main reasons to visit the GEA booth
- To get close to the most advanced portfolio for dairy farms worldwide
- Check out our innovative technologies
- To discuss with our experts how to enhance your farm performance
Find NEW products and exhibits on the booth
- GEA AutoDry , a new herd management function that automatically dries lactating cows – announced as the GOLD MEDAL WINNER of the EuroTier Innovation Award!
- GEA DairyFeed F4500 , autonomous feeding robot with state-of-the-art sensor technology
- New solution for environmentally friendly manure management (in cooperation with the Norwegian agri-tech company N2 Applied) that can reduce a farm's total GHG emissions by up to 30%
- GEA DairyRotor T8600 external rotary milking parlor, the first conventional GEA milking system with digital networking across systems
- GEA DairyMilk M6750, the new generation of milking control units which are connected to the herd management system GEA DairyNet and offer comprehensive digital services
Apart from that, you will of course meet again our DairyRobot R9500 and DairyProQ automated milking systems and the DairyNet herd and farm management tool, our global DairyService concept as well as the Merchandise Shop and much more.
Great career opportunities are waiting for you.
Visit our booth and ask for our HR representative to find out more about our current vacancies.
Can’t make it to the EuroTier? No problem! You can apply online and find our vacancies on our career page .