We’re excited to once again be participating in live trade shows and meeting our craft brewing friends. And what better way to start than with the granddaddy of craft brewing industry events – the 2021 Craft Brewing Conference hosted by the Brewers Association. We’ll have several new displays on our booth. Each will highlight our continuing commitment to the industry as it evolves. Most of all, we look forward to seeing you there.
On the GEA booth
- NEW! Our display container complete with GEA pumps, valves and tank cleaners will roll on to the show floor and be the most prominent item in our booth. Inside, visitors will find a variety of exhibits that demonstrate the use of GEA’s extensive line of flow components ideal for use in breweries and other applications
- NEW! A GEA AromaPlus Membrane Unit which is used to produce de-alc beer and hard seltzer. It features our reverse osmosis (RO) membrane filtration technology and can be used to produce the great tasting products that the market is demanding. In fact, GEA offers start-to-finish technologies for both de-alc and hard seltzer production.
- NEW! Our family of separator skids has also grown. The latest addition is the GEA brewpub Separator Skid. It’s the ideal choice for volumes of 3 – 20 hl/hr. This simple-to-handle skid fits everywhere and works reliably with long intervals between servicing so you can MAKE MORE BEER®.
- NEW! A virtual reality demonstration of our GEA Craft Propagator. You’ll be able to peek inside this yeast propagation system which has been specially designed for small- and medium-sized craft breweries with volumes of 5 to 25 hl/hr. You’ll gain an understanding of how it works and what it can offer your operation.
- GEA’s team of craft brewing experts will be on hand to review all our comprehensive solutions and technologies (there are over 50!) that are available. No matter your need or question, make sure you stop by in Denver to talk with us. We want to help you reach your goals.
While at the conference, don’t miss our sponsored seminar on Saturday, September 11 from 10:15 – 11:15 am “Diversifying Your Craft Portfolio with Seltzer and De-alcoholized Beverages”
Join our experts for a presentation that will cover the ins-and-outs of beer de-alcoholization and seltzer filtration technologies, along with additional information on flavor blending, flexible packaging and more.