GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 18,000 employees in more than 50 countries contribute significantly to GEA’s success – come and join them! We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in a global company.
Your responsibilities and tasks:
Join the new exciting part of our global HR Operations Team. To further enhance HR support to our employees and managers, our HR Operations Team is setting up a hub in Berlin that will cover our organisation in Europe and Africa. From that hub our HR Specialists will support our company in the areas of Talent Acquisition, Performance Services, Employee Data Services, Reward Services, Learning Services, Employee & Manager Services and Payroll Services. You will be working from our office in France and a part our Talent Acquisition team. In this role you will be supporting line managers, HR Business Partners and contribute to the success of HR Operations with advising on and taking responsibility for the recruitment process and improvements of Talent Acquisition. To give you a better picture on the activities we have listed them below. Have a look!
• Coordinate and take the end-to-end responsability for the recruitment process in close cooperation with the line managers, HR Business partners, external recruitment service providers and the candidates.
• Support the HR Operations and Talent Acquisition Management in executing its strategy.
• Particpate in projects to further develop the talent acquisition processes.
• Perform recruiting activities to attract candidates such as direct sourcing and particpating in employer branding initiatives.
• Pre-select candidates, prepare, execute and follow up interviews
Your profile and qualifications:
• College or university degree preferably in Business Administration or Human Resources
• Operational talent acquisition in an HR Operations environment experience (> 3 years), proven experience sourcing and attracting top talent
• Enthusiastic to extent knowledge in talent acquisition – both in terms of business trends and technology trends that influence the area
• Good problem solving and administrative as well as organizational skills f. e. managing multiple open requisitions
• Proven quality management skills and strong client orientation
• Ability to function autonomously, as well as work in a team environment
• English, French and preferably also German or Spanish
GEA is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will therefore receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, world view, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities and equal qualifications are welcome and will be given preferential consideration.
GEA is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will therefore receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, world view, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities and equal qualification are welcome and will be given preferential consideration.