GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 18,000 employees in more than 50 countries contribute significantly to GEA’s success – come and join them! We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in a global company.
Your responsibilities and tasks:
Join the new exciting part of our global HR Operations Team. To further enhance HR support to our employees and managers, our HR Operations Team is setting up a hub in Berlin that will cover our organisation in Europe and Africa. From that hub our HR Specialists will support our company in the areas of Talent Acquisition, Performance Services, Employee Data Services, Reward Services, Learning Services, Employee & Manager Services and Payroll Services. You will be a part of our Talent Acqusition team. In this role you will be supporting line managers, senior recruiters and contribute to the success of HR Operations with advising on and taking responsibility for the recruitment process and improvements of Talent Acqusition. To give you a better picture on the activities we have listed them below. Have a look!
• Support line managers and senior recruiters in the recruitment process, by sourcing of candidates, develope job descriptions and organize briefing calls
• Execute recruiting and recruiting administration standards, processes and policies across regional HR operations to create an outstanding employee experience, simplicity and customer satisfaction
• Perform job postings, resume screening, interview scheduling and telephone interviews
• Ensure a degree of standardization, harmonization and best practice sharing within HR Operations
• Maintain candidate data base
Your profile and qualifications:
• Apprenticeship (Ausbildung) or university degree preferably in Business Administration or Human Resources
• Experience in providing high quality customer services in regards to talent acquisition and administration (> 1 years)
• Enthusiastic to extent knowledge in talent acquisition – both in terms of business trends and technology trends that influence the area
• First experience in recruiting activities in a fast-paced environment and working with different recruiting tools
• Good problem solving and administrative as well as organizational skills f. e. managing multiple open requisitions
• Ability to function autonomously, as well as work in a team environment
• English, German as well as preferably further languages of GEA’s big and medium sized countries
GEA is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will therefore receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, world view, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities and equal qualifications are welcome and will be given preferential consideration.
GEA is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will therefore receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, world view, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities and equal qualification are welcome and will be given preferential consideration.