GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 18,000 employees in more than 50 countries contribute significantly to GEA’s success – come and join them! We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in a global company.
Your responsibilities and tasks:
Join the new exciting part of our global HR Operations Team. To further enhance HR support to our employees and managers, our HR Operations Team is setting up a hub in Berlin that will cover our organisation in Europe and Africa. From that hub our HR Specialists will support our company in the areas of Talent Acquisition, Performance Services, Employee Data Services, Reward Services, Learning Services, Employee & Manager Services and Payroll Services. You will be a part our Talent Acquisition team. In this role you will regionally lead the Talent Acquisition Services team within HR Operations. To give you a better picture on the activities we have listed them below. Have a look!
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Regionally lead the talent acquisition services within HR Operations, allocate respective resources, ensure that all services are fully covered all time and monitor performance targets
- Establish a cost efficient set-up of the regional talent acquisition services, identify and enforce improvement potential
- Supervise execution of Talent Acquisition Services strategy and processes, including recruiting, active sourcing, headhunting and channels
- Ensure an outstanding candidate experience, simplicity and customer satisfaction
Your profile and qualifications:
YOUR PROFILE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Apprenticeship (Ausbildung) or University degree preferably in Business Administration or Human Resources
- Talent acquisition experience in an HR Operations environment (preferably > 5 years), in-depth understanding of the importance of talent acquisition services within the HR Operations function
- Enthusiastic to extent knowledge in talent acquisition, both in terms of business trends and technology trends, that influence the area
- Ability to coordinate internationally and/or culturally diverse teams and to delegate work according to business needs
- English and German, other language skills of GEA’s big and medium sized countries is a plus (French, Italian, Spanish, Danish etc)
GEA is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will therefore receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, world view, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities and equal qualification are welcome and will be given preferential consideration.