GEA not only cools spitfires in the process industry
Industrial facilities requires cooling for the comfort of workers and proper operation of sensitive production equipment. For some industries, cooling is an essential ingredient to the production process. Natural gas equipment comes in sizes and types to economically and reliably handle even the most rigorous and varied cooling jobs of both large and small industrial operations.
Gas cleaning can play an important role in meeting the specialized cooling requirements of today´s hi-tech industries.
GEA gas cooling & conditioning systems helps to protect your downstream equipment, enhance air pollution control performance, reduce gas volume and increase production capacity.
GEA gas cooling system introduce a controlled amount of finely atomized water into the hot gas stream in order to reduce and/or maintain gas temperature. The water evaporates to complete dryness, while absorbing heat from the gases, for free-flowing dust, zero liquid discharge, and minimal or no wall buildup.
Natural gas cooling for industry offers several advantages:
- Lower operating costs as compared to electric cooling
- A hedge against the uncertainties of electric industry restructuring
- Non-ozone depleting chlorine-free cooling technology (gas absorption cooling)
- Provides precise temperature and humidity control for sensitive equipment and processes
- Most industries already have natural gas service to their facility making it easier and less costly to install gas cooling equipment
- Dual-fuel capabilities let industrial facilities take advantage of lower summer and interruptible gas rates
- Natural gas is reliable for critical an essential operations
- Takes full advantage of every energy dollar through the use of excess boiler steam or hot water capacity, heat recovery and combination gas/electric hybrid systems
- Environmentally friendly
GEA also provides upgrade to existing systems, retrofit or new installations, supplying nozzles, controls, pumps, and cooling tower fabrication.