Laundry and Fabric Care Processing
Many of the world’s leading manufacturers are GEA customers because our plant is specifically designed to deliver superior performance, to match exact product and plant specifications and to meet the strictest health and safety regulations. Manufacturers of fabric conditioners and home care products such as liquid and powder detergent products will find the right processing systems with GEA.
Single Source Supplier
GEA is a single-source supplier of turnkey plants for both batch and continuous, recipe-controlled production of liquid detergents, fabric softeners and powder detergents. GEA plant design always includes:
For Fabric Liquid Detergents and Fabric Conditioners
- Hygienic configuration
- process and component temperature control
- recipe-dependent, synchronous metering of individual fluids in different mixing segments
- continuous homogenization and blending
- recovery of the applied preheating
- measurement and control of viscosity, temperature and other variables.
For Fabric Powder Detergents
- A range of powder production plants capable of manufacturing consistent products with homogenous dispersion of active ingredients
- plants with highly effective filters and scrubbers to ensure the emission of clean process air
- pressure shock-resistant plants designed with either suppression or pressure relief to protect the equipment and personnel
- semi- or fully automatic clean-in-place (CIP) systems that facilitate efficient cleaning, reduce downtime and expedite product changeover
- tablet compression using high-speed rotary presses
Whether you produce liquid or powder products, our wide range of modular plant and equipment performs any task and takes account of any specific requirements or conditions. Our technology expertise covers liquid processing, mixing, blending, clean-in-place (CIP) solutions and flow components such as pumps and valves.
For particle processing GEA has extensive experience in agglomeration, granulation and spray drying.
In addition, every component of a GEA home care processing line is designed to meet the strictest hygiene standards. This ensures safe operation and reliable product quality with a repeatable security of outcome that maintains customers’ brands and underpins the values that have built them.