GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 18,000 employees in more than 50 countries contribute significantly to GEA’s success – come and join them! We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in a global company.
Your responsibilities and tasks:
Will you become the engineer who executes orders for our next generation compressor packages for industrial heat pump and refrigeration purposes? Will you help us to stay in a world wide leading position for energy efficient and sustainable piston compressor technology?
We are the Technology Centre Piston Compressors, part of GEA Refrigeration Netherlands NV. We develop, produce, sell and service industrial piston compressors for more than 100 years.
Your profile and qualifications:
The primary responsibility of the engineer is the design to order for compressors, units, systems and components and making them ready for production with the target to further improve reliability, energetic efficiency and cost profile of the product. In addition, one of the main activities is the increase of product engineering productivity and effectiveness.
- Developing, maintaining and operating automated engineering workflows
- Executing customer orders
- Maintaining interfaces between existing ERP, PLM and CAD systems
- Maintaining design data in ERP, PLM and CAD system
- Performing engineering calculations and cost price calculations
- Making sketches, diagrams 3D models and drawings for quotation, classification and production purposes
- Providing data for manuals and documentation materials
- Supporting customers and internal stakeholders
- Education level: Senior technical college or Technical University in mechanical engineering
- Experience with Microsoft Office, 3D design/ 3D CAD data management system; experience with Creo is a plus
- Affiliation with modern configuration engineering skills, programming skills in
VBA/ VS, .NET or similar is a plus
- Relevant work experience in a comparable environment
- Affiliation with compressor thermodynamics and flow dynamics
- Affiliation with refrigeration technology and installation technique
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English in word and writing; knowledge of German is a plus
- Team oriented.