The four cornerstones of GEA Group strategy:
Market leadership and focus.
- Leading position in each of the sales markets worldwide.
- Concentration on core competencies and core technologies.
Technology leadership through innovation.
- Technological leader in the most important markets.
- Differentiation from competitors based on technological advantage.
Strong focus on bottom line.
- Decentralized organizational structure with global responsibility in each division.
- Cost leadership through rigorous cost management.
- Stability through diversification within core activities across sectors and regions.
- Thorough assessment of project risks.