Fact Sheet GEA Group
The GEA Group: German MDAX company – globally successful
- Sales: above EUR 4.5 billion in 2014
- Employees: more than 18,000 worldwide (12/31/2014)
- Above 70 percent of revenue from the long-term growing food industry
| Pharmaceuticals &
- GEA provides the world with innovative solutions for smart food processing and for a more efficient use of energy resources.
- GEA is a global engineering group recognized for its excellent technologies, its dedication to provide best solutions to its customers, and its management principles.
Excellence: At GEA, we stand for excellence in everything we do.
Passion: At GEA, we work with passion without obsession.
Integrity: At GEA, we walk our talk.
Responsibility: At GEA, we feel responsible for our actions.
- GEA-versity: At GEA, we cross borders.
| Jürg Oleas, Chairman of the Executive Board
(GEA Process Engineering)
| Dr. Helmut Schmale
| Markus Hüllmann
(GEA Mechanical Equipment,
GEA Refrigeration Technologies)
| Dr. Stephan Petri
(Human Resources, Legal/Compliance, Labor Relations
Director, GEA Farm Technologies, “Other” Segment)
Supplier of aseptic and hygienic valves, valve modules, and
Milfos International Group, New Zealand
Leading designer and manufacturer of innovative dairy
The GEA share
- WKN 660 200, ISIN DE0006602006, Xetra G1A.DE, Reuters G1AG.DE, Bloomberg G1A.GR,
- Shares in issue on December 31, 2014: 192.5 million
|Fact Sheet GEA Group|
|| PDF (50 KB)