Fact Sheet GEA Group
The GEA Group: German MDAX company – focused and globally successful
- revenue about EUR 4.3 billion in 2013
- ca. 18,000 employees worldwide (12/31/2013)
- about 70 percent of revenue from the long-term growing food and energy industries
| Pharmaceuticals &
- GEA provides the world with innovative solutions for smartfood processing and for a more efficient use of energy resources.
- GEA is a global engineering group recognized for its excellent technologies, its dedication to provide best solutions to its customers, and its management principles.
Excellence: At GEA, we stand for excellence in everything we do.
Passion: At GEA, we work with passion without obsession.
Integrity: At GEA, we walk our talk.
Responsibility: At GEA, we feel responsible for our actions.
- GEA-versity: At GEA, we cross borders.
| Jürg Oleas, Chairman of the Executive Board
(GEA Heat Exchangers, GEA Process Engineering)
| Dr. Helmut Schmale
| Markus Hüllmann
(GEA Food Solutions, GEA Mechanical Equipment,
GEA Refrigeration Technologies)
| Dr. Stephan Petri
(Human Resources, Legal/Compliance, Labor Relations
Director, GEA Farm Technologies, “Other” Segment)
Supplier of aseptic and hygienic valves, valve modules, and
Milfos International Group, New Zealand
Leading designer and manufacturer of innovative dairy
The GEA share
- WKN 660 200, ISIN DE0006602006, Xetra G1A.DE, Reuters G1AG.DE, Bloomberg G1A.GR,
- Shares in issue on June 30, 2013: 192.5 million
|Fact Sheet GEA Group|
|| PDF (50 KB)