GEA will be at Drinktec 2017 (Hall A3, Booth 313) to showcase its new innovations, including the powerful Ariete Homogenizer 5400, our visionary Brewery 4.0 concept and the Sterilfoil VHP L tunnel sterilization system for aluminium foil closures. But that’s not all!
Three main reasons to attend:
- Learn all about GEA’s offerings to the beverage industry
- Get ‘hands on’ with our products and take part in "live" demonstrations
- Meet our experts
Also on display during the event:
- craft brewery solutions including the CRAFT-STAR™, a skid-mounted system for the craft brewhouse and the multipurpose GEA "Plug & Win" centrifuge skid;
- the “Brewery advanced” concept, blending GEA’s traditional batch processing expertise with technological elements designed for a batch brewhouse with a daily capacity of up to 14 brews/d;
- the GEA rotoramic for the low energy clarification of highly viscous products;
- GEA’s clearamic BeerFiltration unit with ceramic membranes offers a kieselguhr and waste-free cross-flow filtration solution;
- a Batch mixing system for R&D and early product development work;
- Aseptic Blow Fill (ABF) solution, equipped with an H2O2 sterilization system for aluminum foil closure and suitable for high and low acid drinks, which offers a safe, flexible and aseptic way to fill plastic bottles;
- GEA Service - For your continued success;
- GEA’s innovative portfolio of GEA pumps and valves.
Our experts will be available throughout the event to discuss your specific product and application. Learn how to:
- manufacture more products in less time
- reduce your operating costs and increase efficiency
- integrate new production systems
- improve product quality.
For inspiring beverage solutions, meet the on-booth GEA experts, get up close and personal with our products and live demonstrations.
At drinktec, we will show you how to make your production process even better. Visit Hall A3, Booth 313 and discover how GEA can turn your vision into a smart and sustainable beverage solution!